Addiction to alcohol and drugs often has serious medical, occupational, educational, familial, psychological and social consequences. Fortunately, there is a place that you can turn to get the help you need and deserve.
Rehab After Work has been providing this help for over a decade through outpatient and intensive outpatient treatment programs. With over 20 offices throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey, Rehab After Work has been a source of hope and healing for many individuals and families. We can attribute a lot of our healing success to our leadership team.
In 2014, Rehab After Work was acquired by Pennsylvania-based behavioral healthcare provider Pyramid Healthcare, Inc. Since its acquisition, Rehab After Work has continued to grow and develop and now provides more addiction and mental health services than ever. As a Pyramid Healthcare treatment partner, Rehab After Work is now part of a treatment continuum, and can assist those with behavioral healthcare issues find high-quality services that are truly right for them.
- Vice President of Operations Mike Britcher (610) 644-6464 x1200
- Chief Medical Officer Nito Gan, M.D.
- Director of Clinical Services Tim Boyle, LPC, CIP, CAACD (610) 644-6464 x1550
- Regional Operations Director – Eastern Region Hannah Marley, MS (610) 644-6464 x1706
- Regional Operations Director – Central Region Brad High, LPC (610) 644-6464 x1619
- Regional Operations Director – Western Region Chris Vigna, MS (610) 644-6464 x1700
- Regional Operations Director – Philadelphia Operations Mary Therese Kelly, BA (610) 644-6464 x1470
- Director of Marketing Sarah Deutchman (484) 553-8860