Addiction to alcohol and drugs often has serious medical, occupational, educational, familial, psychological and social consequences. Fortunately, there is a place that you can turn to get the help you need and deserve.
Rehab After Work has been providing this help for over a decade through outpatient and intensive outpatient treatment programs. With 15 offices throughout Pennsylvania, Rehab After Work has been a source of hope and healing for many individuals and families. We can attribute a lot of our healing success to our leadership team.
In 2014, Rehab After Work was acquired by Pennsylvania-based behavioral healthcare provider Pyramid Healthcare, Inc. Since its acquisition, Rehab After Work has continued to grow and develop and now provides more addiction and mental health services than ever. As a Pyramid Healthcare treatment partner, Rehab After Work is now part of a treatment continuum, and can assist those with behavioral healthcare issues find high-quality services that are truly right for them.
- Vice President of Operations Sarah Deutchman (484) 553-8860
- Chief Medical Officer Nedson Campbell, M.D. (610) 644-6464 x1800
- Regional Operations Director – Western Region Hannah Marley, MS (610) 644-6464 x1706
- Regional Operations Director – Eastern Region Brad High, LPC (610) 644-6464 x1619
- Regional Operations Director – Philadelphia Operations Dan Rodgers, MA, LPC (800) 238-4357
- Director of Marketing Jodi Jaspan (201) 410-8557