To schedule an assessment/intake appointment to Rehab After Work for yourself or someone else, call (800) 238-4357.
What happens after I call to schedule an assessment?
1. Admissions requests information
- Our admissions staff member requests general information including your name, birth date, contact and insurance information, as well as a brief description of current symptoms and usage.
- Family members, doctors, social workers, EAPs or therapists can contact us on your behalf to schedule the initial appointment, if necessary.
2. Admissions schedules a Level of Care Assessment (LOCA)
- Admissions will help determine which Rehab After Work site is best suited for you based on the programming available. They will then schedule your LOCA with one of the clinicians at that site within 48 hours of your initial call.
- The purpose of the admissions interview is simply to schedule a LOCA. It is not a clinical evaluation.
3. Telehealth Level of Care Assessment (LOCA)
- At the scheduled time and date, log into our BlueJeans video conferencing system with the login information emailed to you by the admissions team.
- In order to complete the assessment, you will need access to reliable internet, a front-facing camera, and a working email address to receive consents and telehealth links. A smart phone (iPhone, Android, etc.) can be used. If you do not have internet, Comcast is offering 2 months of Free High Speed Internet if you apply before April 30th.
- During the LOCA, an experienced clinician will work with you to determine the level of care necessary to achieve your treatment goals.
- LOCAs take approximately 1 hour 30 minutes to complete.
- A Rehab After Work admissions professional will verify that treatment services are covered by your insurance provider during the assessment process.
- If a completed assessment indicates that you should pursue outpatient (OP), intensive outpatient (IOP), or partial hospitalization (PHP) treatment with Rehab After Work, we can admit within 24-48 hours, or potentially the same day, depending on the next scheduled session day.
- If our assessment determines that you require a higher level of care than we offer, we will refer you to our network of trusted partners.
Any professional referrals to outside treatment centers or community resources that come about as a result of the assessment are based on your identified needs and best interests.
Whether or not you pursue treatment with Rehab After Work following the assessment process, we will remain an available resource for questions, support, and other needs.