Our York location is open and accepting new clients. Due to COVID-19, we are following a hybrid treatment model which consists of both in-person and online telehealth services.
NEW! Walk-in assessments now available
The York location now offers walk-in assessments for adults seeking substance use treatment.
- Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays: 9am - 5pm
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays: 11am - 7pm
Learn more about our program, or schedule your appointment today:
Our York, PA treatment center offers intensive outpatient therapy and a partial hospitalization program for adults. We accept Medicaid and county funding, as well as most private insurances.
Rehab After Work gives high-quality outpatient treatment in York, PA a new face. Our dedicated staff, counselors and treatment professionals work hard to help you make sobriety the new normal. No matter where you find yourself on your journey toward freedom from drug and alcohol use, Rehab After Work in York, PA helps you pursue the life you know you deserve.
Enjoy licensed intensive outpatient substance use treatment programming that offers all of the following benefits:
- Varied treatment options at flexible times
- Most insurance programs accepted
- Individual, group, couples and family therapy
Our York location is open Monday through Friday, with flexible office hours. We strive to make treatment flexible, so that it easily accommodates your schedule.
Intensive Outpatient Treatment
Intensive outpatient offers a higher level of support than regular counseling sessions. This program can help you gain control over current drug/alcohol use, or maintain sobriety after an inpatient stay. You will participate in group counseling, see a therapist for individual sessions, and attend family therapy.
York IOP program highlights include:
- Programs running 2 hours, 15 minutes each day, 4 days a week
- Morning, afternoon and evening group times
- 12 participants maximum per group
Partial hospitalization is often used as an alternative to an inpatient stay. This structured treatment provides six hours of programming each day and incorporates holistic elements such as yoga and meditation. Roundtrip van transportation is available for York County residents.
- Intensive daily treatment for recovering individuals
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Onsite yoga, meditation and holistic approaches
- Psycho-educational groups and medication management
Clinical evaluations will be scheduled for each individual client beginning treatment. The first step will be a comprehensive biopsychosocial clinical evaluation by one of our qualified professionals. Upon completion of the evaluation, a treatment plan will be created between the individual and the counselor and/or referrals for appropriate ancillary services will be provided.
Addictions Awareness & DUI Programs
Our Addictions Awareness & DUI Programs fulfill court-ordered treatment requirements for those who have been charged with a DUI. This program can also be a good starting place for someone who doesn’t meet the criteria for an addiction but wants to gain more insight into their drug or alcohol use.
Addiction awareness and DUI program highlights include:
- Small group settings for an effective experience
- Substance awareness, including court-ordered education
- DUI programming for first-time DUI offenders
- Drug and alcohol evaluations and testing
Outpatient Group Therapy
Patients can continue their journey toward recovery through outpatient group therapy in York, PA. In a non-judgmental, group setting, patients share thoughts and feelings while progressing collectively toward freedom from substance use. Outpatient therapy allows those struggling with addiction to receive the care they need, without compromising your daily routine.
Outpatient group therapy highlights include:
- Development of communication and listening skills
- Communal hope and healing between group members
- Safe setting to confront self-esteem and confidence issues
- Support from a community sharing similar struggles and victories
Why Choose Rehab After Work
At Rehab After Work in York, PA, we understand what you’re going through. We’ve developed programs specifically designed to help you distance yourself from substance use issues, and pursue freedom through recovery. Rehab After Work is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). This means our program has passed rigorous quality guidelines, and we are constantly working to improve our clients’ experience.
From your first day at our location through the last, we walk with you on your journey to recovery.