Our outpatient rehab is currently being offered online through BlueJeans, a secure, HIPAA-compliant video conference provider. We are accepting new clients and conducting Level of Care Assessments via BlueJeans as well.
Online therapy sessions keep our clients safe during COVID-19. You can learn more about teletherapy here.
Rehab After Work provides flexible outpatient drug and alcohol rehab. With both morning and evening sessions available at many locations, we try to make it easier to fit treatment into your schedule. Our program is based on group therapy, but individual and family therapy sessions can be scheduled as needed.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
This program is designed for individuals who have been using drugs or alcohol recently and need frequent sessions to maintain abstinence. You could attend this program to gain control over your substance use before a higher level of treatment is required, or as the next step following an inpatient stay.
- IOP runs 2 hours and 15 minutes each day, 4 days a week
- Scheduling varies by location, but morning, afternoon and evening group times are available at most sites
- Maximum of 12 participants per group
- Clients also have access to our psychiatric services and Medication Assisted Treatment with Vivitrol injections for alcohol use treatment and Suboxone for opioid use treatment
Our focus is on education, community-building, and group therapy. You will learn effective recovery methods and techniques to manage life’s stressors without turning to substances.
Groups are kept to a maximum of 12 members so that you receive the individualized attention you need. Family members, parents, and other support persons are encouraged to be involved in your treatment and are counseled on ways to help you succeed.
Ready to take the first step towards recovery?
Outpatient Group Therapy
Rehab After Work also offers outpatient groups at select locations. These are designed for people in recovery and include:
- Transitional groups for those who have completed the IOP program successfully
- Long-term recovery skills groups for those who have been able to maintain abstinence for a significant period of time and are working on long-term recovery skills
- Groups focused on specific skills, topics, or themes.
These outpatient groups are offered 1-2 days each week for 1 hour and 30 minutes per session.
Intensive Outpatient Vs. Outpatient Rehab
The main differences between intensive outpatient and outpatient rehab are program length and treatment methods. IOP, by definition, runs for nine hours each week, while outpatient is anything less than nine hours. Intensive outpatient usually consists of group therapy sessions combined with individual and family therapy. Outpatient rehab is more flexible. It may include group therapy, or it might consist of individual counseling sessions.
Wherever you’re at in your recovery journey, we can tailor a treatment plan for you. Speak with an admissions counselor to learn more or schedule your intake appointment.