Mission = To help teens, families and communities affected by substance use.
Rehab After School is an innovative leader in adolescent drug and alcohol treatment. Utilizing the most effective treatment models, Rehab After School offers comprehensive care that addresses the full range of needs for adolescents and their families. In a caring and comfortable environment, our highly trained therapists support and guide adolescents and their families through the treatment process. From prevention to addiction, our adolescent team offers the highest quality of care in a format teens can understand and trust. We’re always happy to answer any questions you may have, give us a call at (800) 238-4357 and start your journey through recovery today.
Teens: Not sure if you have a problem?
Answer the following questions for yourself:
- Has anyone expressed concern about your use?
- Are you getting in fights with family or friends over your drug use?
- Have you had blackouts or times where you were so high or drunk that you can’t remember what has happened?
- Have you done things when you were high or drunk that you regret?
- Do you place yourself in dangerous situations like driving drunk or high or with someone who is intoxicated?
- Do you use more frequently then you used to?
- Do you use drugs to deal with your feelings?
- Do you have difficulty controlling how much you use?
- Have you had an increase in tolerance (needing more to get the same high)?
- Have you ever tried stopping or cutting down your substance use?
If you said yes to any of these questions you may have a substance problem. Our counselors specialize in treating young people who are using drugs and alcohol. Call to talk with a counselor in your area.
- Have you noticed a change in your adolescent’s attitude?
- Have they experienced a drop in grades or less interest in hobbies?
- Does your teen seem more angry or irritable recently?
- Have they changed friends?
It is common for parents to think that challenging behaviors are a normal part of adolescent development. However, when these behaviors create increasingly strained family relationships this may indicate substance use, depression, anxiety or other mental health issues. You do not have to do this alone. It is okay to seek outside help. Rehab After School offers thorough evaluation services to determine what services will be most helpful to your teen and your family. Rehab After School offers a wide array of services. These include outpatient and intensive outpatient counseling sessions for teens addressing substance abuse and dependence issues. We also offer teen anger management, depression, divorce support groups as well as parent support groups. If you are unsure about what your teen needs, one of our highly trained adolescent counselors will be happy to speak with you.
As part of our mission, the adolescent counseling team aims to be a part of the solution to substance use problems in our communities. We offer free educational services, including small group meetings, seminars and assemblies for students, parents, teachers and community members at your location. We can also be a resource in helping you identify problem areas and develop solution strategies. Give us a call and see how we may be of assistance to you.